Lumu Technologies is seeking a skilled Marketing Automation Manager to be an integral part of the company’s Marketing efforts. In this role, the Marketing Automation Manager has the opportunity to own and grow in this area of Marketing and be a key enabler of Lumu’s growth. This role starts as an individual contributor but has plenty of opportunity to coach and educate fellow Illuminators, as we optimize digital engagement across the buyer’s journey for acquisition, lead conversion and customer retention.
- Define, execute and optimize nurture campaigns that empower and inform prospects to operate cybersecurity proficiently.
- Define, instrument and educate the team on best practices for email marketing.
- Learn from and partner closely with product marketing, digital marketing and design teams to increase the success of campaigns and sequences.
- Help Lumu optimize SEO, web analytics and lead flow.
- Develop and maintain key metrics reporting methodology.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing automation or email marketing roles.
- Strong analytical skills to deliver insights to improve performance.
- Proficient experience with marketing automation platforms
- Detail-oriented and organized
- You must love the start-up, fast-paced collaborative environment
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected].