About the job
Do you have what it takes to create a world where companies can control the impact of cyber-crime? At Lumu Technologies we are looking for a talented Software Developer Engineer in Test willing to help us build the platform that will enable any company to operate cyber security proficiently and take the most out of their investments in cyber defense.
What You Will Be Doing?
You as part of the testing team will be deeply involved in guaranteeing that only the best experience is delivered to our customers across every component of our platform. Designing, implementing and running tests that are part of the overall testing strategy for our products in order to guarantee the delivery of high quality and exceptional experience to our customers.
Our ideal candidate should be self-motivated, disciplined and a demonstrated team-player. We are looking for someone who loves to collaborate with other teams to build products that solve real problems for real people.
- Create test plans, requirements, scenarios and test data for use during testing.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable automated tests.
- Help to set up and maintain the CI/CD environments and pipelines.
- Prepare test summary reports and communicate findings effectively
- Guarantee focus on mitigating risk, optimize cost and ROI, and deliver business value at speed.
- Support infrastructure capacity planning with a systematic test of our setup (i.e. load testing.)
- Collaborate to establish the best practices that will lead to confidence in every level of our stack through appropriate test coverage at all levels, including, unit tests for individual functions, integration tests for services, testing of front end functionality and an appropriate level of reliable functional tests.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Write tools and establish patterns that will be used by our product team to test their code.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of proven experience as a QA engineer for all phases of the testing lifecycle in an agile environment. Outstanding candidates with less experience will also be considered.
- Hands-on experience with test automation processes and tools is mandatory.
- Capable with relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with testing and using REST APIs.
- Good understanding of version control tools.
- Solid programming skills, preferably with Python, Java or Ruby.
- Good attention to detail reviewing process, mockups, prereleases, and postreleases tests.
Nice to have:
- Experience with mobile test automation tools
Solid background in cyber security.
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected]