Lumu Technologies is looking for an energetic professional with a relevant background in payroll settlement and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and ready to engage the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. You will provide us with accurate quantitative information on payroll while ensuring we’re compliant with all social security regulations.
- Receive, review and process payroll news.
- Payroll settlement and posting.
- Audit payroll to ensure correct payments.
- PILA settlement.
- Assist with preparation for annual audits.
- Ensure correct distribution of cost centers.
- Ensure compliance with social security regulations.
- Perform administrative and other tasks as needed.
Payroll Specialist Qualifications/Skills:
- Understanding of payroll and accounting principles.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, and GSuite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding math and research skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management ability.
- English level: Intermediate (B1).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years of payroll experience.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred.
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected]