The Instructional Designer (ID) at Lumu Technologies is responsible for leading the overall direction and design of training and instructional content that guarantees that our customers are successful at using our technologies.
The ID has the ability to take technical concepts and put them in an appealing way by identifying the best way to highlight our value proposition for a wide audience including cyber security practitioners, network administrators, internal hires and external parties.
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs) to conceptualize and develop instructional content.
- Work with design, sales, and marketing departments to implement a company brand across published content.
- Collaborate with team members organization wide to develop product documentation.
- Conduct a high-level needs analysis to identify distinct learning paths, key content areas and skills/ knowledge required for competent performance by different audiences.
- Identify the core learning objectives for training.
- Build metrics to analyze the effectiveness of platform certification and continuously improve the learning experience.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Manage certification program for internal hires and external stakeholders, such us partners and resellers
Required Skills and Experience:
- Instructional design experience and excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Proven experience in Instructional Designing and online training.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Spanish verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self-direct and work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of educational technology and ability to master new technologies quickly.
- Experience building and managing the production workflow of interactive eLearning and video modules with at least one Learning Management System is a plus.
- Experience in common software programs and tools such as HTML5, MS Office, and Adobe Creative Suite are also valuable assets.
- The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of cyber-attacks and literacy on systems that identify, stop and prevent those attacks.
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected]