Lumu Technologies is looking for a Growth Enablement Specialist who possesses a strong drive for results. The duties of the Growth Enablement Specialist will include a broad range of tasks, such as being the subject matter expert in Lumu’s growth technology stack, understanding and leveraging our current growth stack, identifying improvement opportunities, and partnering with different areas of the company to drive the implementation and adoption of the best possible growth stack.
In this role, you will be responsible for deploying programs and initiatives that enable Lumu teams to execute the core aspects of their jobs more effectively and assure that we can scale as the business grows. Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and adapting to new environments, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Growth Engagement Specialist should engage with the different departments of the company to maximize value and increase product growth.
- Know all the details and interactions of the growth stack.
- Analyze data, find patterns, and come up with suggestions and results.
- Identify and remove friction from every tool in our growth stack.
- Be a promoter of the growth stack by educating internal users on how to use our tools effectively.
- Work with APIs to connect different tools.
- Make ad-hoc developments to unlock all the potential of our growth stack.
- Implement the growth plan by modifying existing features and adding new features to improve internal user satisfaction.
- Automate and optimize processes to support scaling growth team initiatives focusing on activation and retention.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of proven professional experience in statistics, computer science, engineering, or related work experience.
- Highly organized and able to multitask in a hyper-growth environment.
- Strong background in at least one programming language.
- Strong background using APIs and making integrations between different products.
- Intermediate Experience with SQL and/or MongoDB databases.
- Passionate about growth, metrics, outstanding user experience, and possessing an experimental mindset.
- Deep understanding of the tools that power marketing automation, experimentation, personalization, attribution, and analytics.
- Experience in Zoho Suite is a plus.
- Affinity for marketing and growth.
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected]