- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Manage the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Ensure high performance and availability on multiple devices, while ensuring maximum speed and efficiency.
- Implementation of multi-language functionalities
- Develop or make updates to landing pages
- Continuous improvements to the website
- Monitor the status and security of the website
Required Skills and Experience
- 4-6+ years of experience working as a Web Developer in WordPress
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience in creating and integrating landing pages
- Constantly searching for new technologies and best practices
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Excellent communication skills
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected].