Lumu Technologies is looking for a Customer Integration Specialist who possesses a strong drive for results. The duties of the Customer Integration Specialist will include a broad range of tasks such as building, testing, deploying, and supporting different integration solutions between Lumu’s products and third-party security tools (Cloud or on-premise). You should also be able to read and understand third-party API documentation, suggest and code the best integration approach, provide insights into client-to-business interactions, and handle customer complaints and requests.
In this role, you will draw on your strong technical aptitude. Successful candidates must be social, analytical, technical, possess an aptitude for learning and adapting to new environments, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Integration Specialist should understand customer requirements for integration and how to leverage different APIs to achieve them, code effective and valuable integrations, maximize value, and create strategies for growing Lumu’s customer base.
- Develop custom integrations between Lumu’s and third-party security tools APIs.
- Test, deploy and support integrations for customers.
- Serve as an integrations expert between Lumu’s products and other cybersecurity solutions.
- Work independently to coordinate and solve technical data communication and integration issues.
- Proactively engage with customers to understand their organization, processes, systems, technology usage, and challenges.
- Support the customer management organization’s technical and integration requirements.
- Build relationships and serve as a trusted advisor to key customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Highly passionate about the cybersecurity industry and market.
- 1-3 years prior experience setting up software or following technical operating procedures.
- Desirable, hands-on experience in Cloud APIs (Microsoft Azure, GCP, Oracle, others)
- Experience coding integrations with different APIs (REST and SOAP).
- Highly fluent in Python language. Fluency in other scripting languages such as Ruby and bash is a plus..
- Solid understanding of networking and cybersecurity technologies and infrastructure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experience with the Linux/Unix command line.
- Hands-on experience with cybersecurity tools such as firewalls, EDRs, or IDS is a big plus.
- Experience with log management tools and SIEM products (QRadar, Splunk, Logstash, etc.) is a big plus.
- Capable of identifying key technical problems or gaps before they escalate.
- Passion for technology and service.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Highly organized and able to multitask in a hyper-growth environment.
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected]