Lumu Technologies is seeking dynamic Business Development Representative (BDR) to be an integral part of the company’s growth efforts in North America. In this role, BDRs will bridge the gap between marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) and sales-qualified leads.
- Qualifies by researching and contacting prospects
- Engages with leads who have demonstrated interest in Lumu with the objective of setting up a meeting or having the lead open a Lumu Free account
- Assist lead in Lumu Free configuration by using Lumu’s Documentation Site
- Prioritizes and rates leads for engagement
- BDR assigns lead to BDM upon meeting or Lumu Free setup completion
- Maintains MQLs organized in CRM system
- Reports to Marketing with dotted line to Sales
Required Skills and Experience
- Ideal candidate is comfortable with customer facing interactions, he/she is outgoing and sociable
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to customize messaging instantly based on audience
- A good listener, positive and energetic
- Resourceful, self-started, self-driven and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Native speaker depending on region of focus (English for North America, Spanish for Spanish-Speaking Latam and Portuguese for Brazil)
- Interest and experience in B2B, technology, cybersecurity, is a plus
- Eager to learn how to qualify leads, how to educate prospects on product value and how to assist with basic product setup
- 1-2 years of proven experience in customer-facing roles such as sales, customer service and/or marketing experience. Outstanding candidates with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will also be considered.
- Compensation is based on experience
- Location: Miami
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected].